Thursday, March 11, 2010

Busy Busy Week

Ok... It has definitely been one of those weeks !!!! My best friend has been in the hospital for 9 days and I have had her 3 boys for the last 5 days. I never thought it was possible to lose your mind so quickly, but I am well on my way. So, add her 3 boys to my 3 girls and you get 6 kids in a house that carries sound very well. I have been trying to keep up with homework, housework, and everything else, but I think I am ready for them to go home tomorrow. I love being able to help her out, but I am ready for things to go back to normal. I have a feeling that I am definitely going to have to get my drunk on this weekend. I haven't done that for a long time and I think that I have most certainly earned it. Wish me luck and pray that I make it through one more night. I am so glad that she pulled through ok with her surgery. She gave us all quite a scare. I do hope that this put a few things into perspective for her though and that she learns to live life a little fuller rather than staying cooped up in her house 24/7.

No comments: