Monday, February 5, 2007

ON A PERSONAL NOTE

This post is all about me...This past week was kinda eventful in a personal way...Well let me start this another way....about 3 weeks ago my loving husband bought me my very first brand new computer....
So of course i had to get my internet hooked so that i could chit-chat w/ my sister in Ohio...Then of course i started looking up people from my past...I found out about myspace and set myself up an account and fixed my page all up w/ all kinds of stuff...I've got slide shows and music video's and all kinds of friends and comments....Then i found Toby.......Toby is one of my , boyfriends turned great friend, from way back when...So I decided to take a peak at who Toby had as his friends...AND THERE HE WAS...Paul Harris...I had found him....After 9 years of having no clue at all where to look...there he was....so of course i sent him a message and "boom"...just like that we were back in touch....I can't even begin to explain the huge part this person played in my life...when i was 17 i got pregnant and Paul was there for me... when i had no place to go, Paul was there offering me a bed....He was my friend and I came to rely on him being there...Then he moved away...and i lost him....Now he is back and i talk to him daily....I am so glad that i found him .. and i will never lose him again.....

2 comments:

Jester said...

Glad you found me again.:) Welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to reading more.

tanjuasue said...

I AM GLAD TO...IF I COULD FIND EVERYONE I HAVE LOST...I WOULD NO LONGER NEED TO LOOK FOR THEM...LOL...TO OBVIOUS????...